Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back in the land of the living

Well I'm back in the land of the living - Finally, it's only been a week!

I have had the most terrible flu and had a week off work - that's more time off than I've had on holidays! It hit me really hard and my body ached and I haven't done any exercise whilst I've had a chest infection that I'm still coughing about.
But it's okay, I haven't done too much damage, infact my weight hasn't changed for 3 weeks running! But I'm okay with that considering that there has been zero exercise involved.

Thankyou to all those fabulous people who left me comments about my photos, it was really nice to have some feedback and gorgeous comments from you all! It keeps me going and I'm determined that this is going to be my week to get back into exercise now I'm feeling better and keep chugging ahead.
We bought a cross trainer that was delivered last week so that Scott and I could both use it. It was by no means cheap but it's friggin sensational and better than the one at the gym, so I now don't need to give someone the "look" when they have been on there more than their 20 min allowance because I have my own at home. So the idea is to combine that with gym cardio and weights and maximise my efforts. Scott will also benefit from the cross trainer at home too.

Okay into my work so can get out of here and get home and hit the gym and then cook a lovely corned beef with vegies for dinner.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Argh, so sorry you've been sick :( Hope you're on the mend though.

Great news on the Cross Trainer!! Have never used one, but they fascinate me!

Watch me Lose