Hmmm no real excuse for where I have been I suppose. I could claim I was really busy or that I had been off doing something fabulous, but the fact is I haven't. Work has been really busy with end of month August billing completed (we work on the Linfox Transport Calendar - we are owned by Armaguard/Linfox) so it's a strange weekly based calendar.
So let me cast my mind back. Oh yeah, Friday night I managed to ruin clothes by accidentally washing them on a HOT 95 degree wash, which meant my bras disintegrated, the dyes ran and the materials were not durable. I was particularly angry as all my workout gear (3 bras), pants tops work stuff were in there! I only have myself to blame for the wrong setting. But I still have to go and replace all the stuff I wrecked. Not money I wanted to be spending.
Saturday after limited clothing available we finally got to lunch at my mum's for a family affair, she made home made burritos and they were fantastic! She made salsa everything herself. On Mountain bread, it was sensational! She's a health nut so no oils or unnecessarily items found in her cooking. In fact I have her to thank in terms of teaching me to cook properly.
Managed to work out only in the morning for 30 mins on the cross trainer because I was baking muffins and making chocolate spiders to take for everyone else (I didn't eat a single morsel!)
Sunday - Quiet day wish washing catch up, worked out for 30 mins on the cross trainer and forced Scott on a nature walk in the afternoon for 45-60 mins(he did want to hit golf balls). Can't remember food wise what we had....
Monday - Something strange happened to me. I sort of knew AF was coming to town, which was good as it's very irregular these days with my last one around 7 months ago. I spot but that's about it. So Monday I was a crazed food person. No word of a lie, you could not stop me. I was aggressive, I was okay through the day but the day wore on, I succumbed to a packet of plain salted chips (around 3.30pm) where I finished those and sat at my desk wondering what I could eat next. I went home finished a very high calorie basil/cashew dip with crackers, that still did nothing for me, so I ate half a block of chocolate (lindt that I maybe eat one square of when desperate), then stomach was starting to complain, but I was hungry, and tired, and pmeshish and demanded dinner be McDonald's so I ate a medium quarter pounder meal with some nuggets - and I can tell you it's friggin lucky there was nothing else to eat at home because it would have gone!
I took my sore belly to bed!
Tuesday - wake up as normal Ness and think what the hell did I do last night? OMG that's right! EEEEKKKKKK..... worked out for 30mins on the crosstrainer burned over 500 calories and went to work and was good all day. visited my doctor for my monthly check up and talked about my weight loss slowing down. I also spoke about AF suddenly appearing like that . He explained that my body had been in shock and was only just catching up now as the weight loss slowed down. Wants to look at other options when I see him in September. Briefly touched on preparing my body for pregnancy next year after I'm married.
Came home and got on the crosstrainer and burned another 500+ calories. Dinner was marinated Chicken breast on the BBQ and salad.
Wednesday - Grabbed a meal I had frozen (a pasta dish) because I knew it was going to be a busy day and was it ever! Lunch wasn't eaten until 3.30pm even though I started work at 7am. Sheer determination saw me push through to get everything done and I left around 6-6.30pm, straight home to the cross-trainer where I burned 800+ calories in 40 mins. Level 10 for around 10 - 15 mins. Prepared dinner - tacos with salad etc so everything was ready to go when Scott got home from work around 8pm. Dinner, then a tea and two Monte Carlo bickies. Argued with Scott over where we were going to go for our mini holiday in September then went to bed.
Thursday - Today! Slept in so didn't work out this morning, it was after 1.30am when I finally got to sleep so had a Berroca as soon as I got to work and now a coffee. Will have breakfast soon and get stuck into work.
I will work out hard like I did last night I think it was more effective in some ways doing that.
I'd like to get back to morning walks to the beach and then cross trainer at night I think. Might start that up next week once AF has stopped being a b*tch!
Dinner tonight will be a stirfry no rice or noodles.
Before anyone asks, no I'm not worried about Monday. Damage is done. I felt like I was having an outer body experience because it's something that happens only on the day I get AF then I lose all interest. I work hard all other times and I can't undo what I did. It makes me real and also accountable by talking about it.
Okay have to get stuck into re-writing a council contract for the GM (don't ask!)....
Love you all for the comments you will leave... hee hee

1 comment:
Oh, it was one day! So definitely don't beat yourself up (you're not!) and you've gotten straight back to the plan.
You've had a crappy and busy week though, so well done on still finding time to get on the cross trainer and eating healthily for the majority of the time!!
I'm the same at AF time, stupid hormones!
Post a Comment