Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday 15th August

Well I've been to the gym this morning for 45 mins cardio, had breaky and coffee and water and about to head off to see a friend for a pedicure, lunch and some well earned shopping!

Scott and I were woken up at 1.45am by a chopper low to the ground just near our place with a massive spotlight obviously searching for something. There is a big multimillion dollar development in Dee Why (across the road from us) and we think something was going on in there with the cranes but at 2am in the morning it had to be pretty damned important! Anyway not sure and can't find anything in the news about it. So disrupted sleep but I still managed the gym and I plan on getting another work out in this afternoon maybe on the crosstrainer.

Not sure what to cook for dinner tonight after pizza and red wine last night so I'd like something on the healthier side tonight. Maybe some red meat and vegies.

Wish me luck with the purchases today!!

No comments:

Watch me Lose