Just thought I'd blog quickly this morning considering I haven't been around much in the last few weeks.
I got back to the gym last night for 40 mins cardio - was all I could manage through the wheezing I still have but I felt better for it none the less.
Rental inspection went ahead yesterday and heard nothing so that either means that they are about to hit us with a rent increase or they couldn't find anything. We decided that if they put our rent up we would move somewhere else. Our place isn't worth any more money in our eyes and quite frankly for the money we can pay we can have water views (we checked out realestate.com.au last night) so we are keeping our options open at the moment.
We have to weigh up the pros and cons like storage is good, opposite the gym but has a "view" of the council car park and parking is a biarrttcchhh regardless of the time of the day.
We have also settled on going to the Whitsunday's for our honeymoon and are happy with that. It's the rainy season so the rates are a little lower and it's tropical and we can relax and that's what we are after. BUT it's mean't I have gone into frantic mode for weight loss with the thought of swimming antics and getting my white body into a piece of fabric.
So I packed myself up breakfast (muesli), lunch Vegemite sandwich and a snack of carrot sticks and a yogurt if I need it.
I can't believe it's Wednesday already!

No comments:
Post a Comment