Ahhh Sunday afternoon and I'm on the lounge with my feet up on the coffee table drinking a bottle of water. I've had a good day, I hopped on the cross trainer for 20mins burning 285 calories and I plan on another session this afternoon and also doing some handweights and dips and squats etc as the gym is closed.
Breakfast was Uncle Tobys Oats Finesse with a cup of tea and berocca, I was then delayed by my car have a flat tire (more $$) but finally made it to a friends place with coffee on the deck in the glorious sun we have in Sydney today, then came home and whipped up a chicken and vegie stirfry no rice or noodles with vegies that needed to be used in the fridge. I froze up two meals from that so I can have them at work for lunch or reheat them for dinner whilst Scott is on late shift.
I'm feeling pretty good, but a bit tired now I've sat down for a moment.
I need to do some grocery shopping for the week also and dinner tonight is at the Future In Laws and I believe it's Indian... Great.... I'm not a fan mainly because it's so high in fat and his mother is not known for cooking healthy light meals. At least lunch will keep me going and I should be able to eat the tinest bit of dinner and have a snack if required.
Ohh and I'm in my new jeans but no one to take a photo at the moment with Scott being at work. I still can't stand looking at my body particularly my thighs and stomach. I can't believe I was in denial about the way I looked and thought I looked okay. Now I can't wait to shed this weight and doing everything I can to ensure it happens. I will never ever let myself get fat again (not whilst I can help it).
Realistically I have 20 kgs to go before I will be satisfied and that's an estimate only.

No comments:
Post a Comment