URGH!!! Rant Alert!!
I'm soooo freaking mad..... I worked my ARSE of last week with loads of cardio and weights etc and good with food and get rewarded with NOTHING!
I cannot believe it...... I have now been at the same weight for 6 weeks! I'm sooo p*ssed off with it all and feel like I'm working and working and getting no where.
Before anyone say's anything, No I'm not due for AF, no the scales aren't broken, no it's not extra "muscle" - I'm just in a plateau that I can't get out of!!!!!!!
I'm growing really tired of this. What if I can't lose anymore weight?
I've cut down on carbs and making sure I'm not eating over my portion size. I know how to do it all but it's just not working.
I'm sooooooo over it. :(

2 comments:
Hey, it's OK. You've been sick too! Just so bloody frustrating though when you're working your butt off. Can you shake things up with some different exercise? Eating more smaller meals (or less bigger meals if you're already having lots of small meals). Are you getting enough sleep?
Sorry to hear that you are on a plateau
trish
Post a Comment