Kicked my own arse this afternoon after my shopping expedition.
I was feeling great after spending 4 hours wandering the mall and buying some new work clothes, work shoes AND some sexy new jeans! I spent more money than expected, but I'm really happy with what I have.
So I hopped on the crosstrainer for 20 mins on the weight loss programs and burnt just shy of 300 calories so that's around 700 calories burnt in cardio workouts plus incidental exercise walking around the mall for 4 hours trying clothes on.
Feeling pretty damn pleased with myself at the moment even when I did eat a baby oportos burger for lunch around 12pm but no other naughty stuff...
I do push myself harder at home then at the gym but all of it is good att he end of the day.
I will get a photo of me in the jeans hopefully tomorrow to put up here.

No comments:
Post a Comment